Welcome to our homepage http://www.egonharig.de/, an offer of the EGON HARIG GmbH, represented by the managing director Mr. Nils Krischer, Gewerbering 4, 22113 Oststeinbek, and your interest in our company.
Data protection is very important to us. To know when we collect and use personal information, please read the information below. Here you will also find information about your rights.
Responsible for the data processing according to the data protection regulations
EGON HARIG GmbH, represented by the managing director Mr. Gerd Martens, Gewerbering 4, 22113 Oststeinbek
Telephone: 040 - 713 752 - 0
Fax: 040 - 713 752 - 24
3. data processing
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"), which is considered to be an identifiable natural person if it is directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name an identification number, location data, online identification or one or more specific characteristics which are an expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual, Art. 4 (1) DS-GVO;
- Processing means any process, performed with or without the aid of automated procedures, or any such process associated with personal data, such as collecting, collecting, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, using, the disclosure by means of transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction, Art. 4 No. 2 DS-GVO;
- Restriction of the processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim to limit their future processing, Art. 4 Nr. 3 DS-GVO;
- Profiling is any type of automated processing of personal data that involves the use of such personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular aspects relating to work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences to analyze or predict interests, reliability, behavior, whereabouts or location of this natural person, Art. 4 Nr. 4 DS-GVO;
- Pseudonymisation is the processing of personal data in such a way that the personal data can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without additional information being provided, provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data is not assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person, Art. 4 Nr. 5 DS-GVO;
- Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, body or other body that, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of the Member States, the controller or the specific criteria for his appointment may be provided for under Union or national law, Art. 4 Nr. 7 DS-GVO;
- The processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller, Art. 4 Nr. 8 DS-GVO;
- Recipient is a natural or legal person, agency, agency or other entity to whom Personal Data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, authorities which may receive personal data under Union or national law in connection with a particular mission are not considered to be recipients; the processing of such data by the said authorities shall be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing, Art. 4 Nr. 9 DS-GVO;
- Third is a natural or legal person, public authority, body or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor, Art. 4 Nr. 10 DS-GVO;
- The data subject's consent shall be deemed to be voluntary in a written, informed and unambiguous manner in the form of a statement or other unambiguous confirmatory act informing the data subject that they consent to the processing of their personal data is, Art. 4 Nr. 11 DS-GVO;
- Breach of the protection of personal data is a breach of security that results in destruction, loss or alteration, whether inadvertent or unlawful, or unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data that has been transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, Art. 4 Nr. 12 DS-GVO;
- Health data is personal data that relates to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health services, and that provides information about their health, Art. 4 Nr. 15 DS-GVO;
We process personal data always in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations (DS-GVO, BDSG, State Data Protection Act etc.).
You can visit our homepage in principle, without having to give information about your person. However, if and as far as an affected person wishes to claim certain offers via our homepage, it may be necessary to process personal data.
The processing of personal data takes place only if there is legal legitimacy for the data processing and / or if the data subject has consented to the data processing.
As the person responsible for the processing of personal data, we have taken a variety of technical and organizational measures to provide comprehensive protection for the personal data processed through our website. However, we cannot rule out the possibility of security vulnerabilities in the transmission of personal information over the Internet, so we cannot guarantee absolute protection. Everyone concerned is therefore free to provide us with their personal data in other ways (telephone, mail, fax, etc.).
4. general data
Every time you visit our homepage by the person concerned or through an automated system, general data and information are collected and stored in the log file of the server. These include, for example:
- Browser type and version
- used operating system
- Website from which you visit us (Referrer URL)
- Website you visit
- Date and time of your access
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
- other data and information designed to deter threats in the event of attacks on our IT system
Through this general data and information, we cannot draw any conclusions about the person concerned. The general data and information are stored separately from any personal information you may have provided, so that no conclusions can be drawn about a particular person. They are evaluated for statistical purposes only in order to optimize the website and our offerings, to present our content correctly, to ensure the continued functioning of our IT systems and technology, or to provide law enforcement authorities with the information required for law enforcement in the event of a system attack can.
We hereby want to ensure that the evaluation provides us with statistical information and can also increase data protection and data security in order to ultimately achieve a high level of protection for the personal data we process.
As an affected person, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and reserve the right to allow cookies only in individual cases. You can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, prevent or restrict the storage of cookies and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. After that, however, the functionality of our homepage may be limited.
For legal reasons, we provide information (e-mail, contact form) on our homepage, which enables you to quickly establish electronic contact and communicate directly with us. If and in so far as the data subject contacts us in this way, the information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the contact. A passing on to third does not take place. A comparison of the data collected with data, which may be collected by other components of the website, is also not.
7. deletion and blocking
The processing of personal data is only for the time required to achieve the purpose of storage or as provided for by applicable law.
After the storage purpose has expired or after expiry of a legal storage period, we will delete or block the personal data in accordance with the legal requirements.
8. affected rightsv
The persons concerned have the following rights in particular:
9. use of facebook components
Affected individuals may require us, as the controller, to confirm whether we process personal information. To exercise this right, the data subject can turn to one of our employees at any time.
- provide information
Any data subject may at any time, free of charge, ask us, as the controller, whether and, if so, what personal data we have stored about him. This is a copy to create him. In addition, the data subject may be informed of (a) the processing purposes, (b) the categories of personal data processed, (c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been disclosed, (d) the envisaged duration, the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration, (e) the right to rectification or erasure or the right of limitation or opposition to processing by the controller (F) the existence of a right to complain to a supervisory authority; and (g) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject. If personal data are not collected directly from the data subject, they must be informed about all available information on the origin of the data. In addition, the data subject has a right to know whether personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organization. If so, the data subject should be provided with information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
To exercise this right, the data subject can turn to one of our employees at any time.
Any data subject may, at any time, require us, as the controller, to promptly correct the incorrect personal data concerning him / her. In addition, the data subject is entitled to request the completion of incomplete personal data, taking into account the processing purposes. To exercise this right, the data subject can turn to one of our employees at any time.
- deletion / right to be forgotten
Any data subject may require us, as the controller, to immediately delete the personal data concerning him if any of the following reasons are present and the processing is not required:
If one of the above-mentioned reasons exists and if the data subject desires the deletion of the personal data stored with us, it can at any time turn to one our employees, who will cause the deletion.
In the case of publication of personal data and if we as the person in charge are obliged to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 Abs. 1 DS-GVO, we will take appropriate (technical) measures to others, taking into account the available technology and the costs of implementation Data controllers, who process the personal data of the data subject, should be informed of the data subject's cancellation request. In particular, this includes the notification to the other data controllers that the data subject has requested that they delete all links to the personal data or copies or duplications of such personal data, unless the processing is necessary. Our employees will arrange everything necessary in individual cases.
- the processing of personal data is no longer necessary for the original purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject's consent has been revoked by the data subject and there is no legal basis for data processing;
- the data subject has lodged an objection against the data processing pursuant to Art. 21 Abs. 1 DS-GVO and there are no legitimate reasons for the data processing;
- the data subject has filed an objection against the data processing in accordance with Art. 21 Abs. 2 DS-GVO;
- the processing of personal data is unlawful;
- the deletion is required for legal reasons;
- data collection was carried out in connection with information society services offered within the meaning of Art. 8 Abs. 1 DS-GVO.
- limited processing
Any data subject may require us, as the controller, to restrict the processing of personal data if and to the extent that any of the following conditions exist:
If one of the aforementioned conditions exists and if the data subject wishes to restrict the processing of personal data available to us, they may at any time contact one of our employees who cause the processing to be restricted.
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data for the period of time that it is possible for us, as the controller, to verify the accuracy
- the data processing is unlawful and the person concerned desires the limited processing of personal data instead of deletion
- we, the controller, no longer need the personal data of the data subject; the data subject requires the personal data to assert, implement and / or defend their legal claims
- the data subject has filed an objection against the data processing in accordance with Art. 21 Abs. 1 DS-GVO and it is still unclear whether any overriding legitimate reasons exist with us, as the controller, for the data processing
- data portability
Any data subject may require us, as the controller, to transmit to us the personal data relating to them in a structured, common / known and machine-readable format. The data subject may also request that the personal data concerning him / her be forwarded to another person in charge without hindering us, provided that the data processing is based on a consent within the meaning of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a DS-GVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DS-GVO and is carried out by means of an automated procedure, unless the data processing is necessary for a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority, which has been entrusted to us as the controller.
In the exercise of the right to data portability, the data subject has a right to obtain that his or her personal data are transferred directly from one controller to another, provided that such transfer is technically feasible and to the extent that it does not confer any rights and freedoms on others be affected.
To exercise this right, the data subject can turn to any one of our employees at any time.
- right to objection
Any data subject may at any time object to the processing of the personal data concerning you, as the controller, at any time, provided that the processing of the data pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. e or f DS-GVO. This applies equally to profiling based on this rule.
We, the controller, will not process your personal data after the opposition, unless there are compelling legitimate data-processing grounds that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject. This applies equally to cases where data processing is used to assert, exercise or defend claims.
In the event that we process personal data for the purpose of direct mail, the data subject can object to this at any time. This applies accordingly to profiling, if and to the extent that it is related to direct mail. After the objection against the data processing for the direct advertisement, we will process the personal data no longer for these purposes.
The data subject is also entitled to a right of objection to the processing of personal data relating to him, which takes place with us for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 Abs. 1 DS-GVO, if there are grounds for this arising from the particular situation data subject unless necessary for the purpose of fulfilling a public interest task.
To exercise this right, the data subject can turn to any one of our employees at any time. In addition, the data subject can exercise his right to object through the use of information society services, regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EG, through an automated process using technical specifications.
- automated individual decisions / profiling
Any data subject may require us, as the controller, not to make decisions that have legal effects or significantly affect the data subject in a comparable manner, except on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, provided that the decision is (a) not necessary for the conclusion or performance of any contract between the data subject and us; or (b) permitted by applicable law, and that such legislation is adequate to safeguard the rights and freedoms and legitimate interests of the parties concerned Person included or (c) with the express consent of the person concerned.
If the decision to conclude or execute a contract between the data subject and us as the controller is necessary or has expressly been agreed by the data subject, appropriate action is taken to protect the data subject's rights and freedoms and legitimate interests , This includes at least what is at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the person responsible, to the statement of one's own position and to challenge the decision.
To exercise this right, the data subject can turn to one of our employees at any time.
- revocation of consent
Any data subject may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. To exercise this right, the data subject can turn to one of our employees at any time.
Our homepage use the components of the provider facebook.com. Facebook is a service of facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. Every time you visit the homepage that has such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding representation of the component from facebook. Through this process, facebook is informed about which specific page of the website is being visited by us as the person responsible for the processing. If you visit our homepage and are logged in to facebook, facebook recognizes through the information gathered by the component which specific page you are visiting and assigns this information to your personal account on facebook. Click e.g. the "Like" button or make comments, this information will be transmitted to your personal account on facebook and stored there. In addition, the information that you have visited one side of us as the controller will be forwarded to facebook. This happens regardless of whether you click the component or not.
If you want to prevent the transmission and storage of data about you and your behavior by facebook, you must log out before visiting our homepage on facebook. The data protection information provided by facebook provides more detailed information, in particular on the collection and use of data by facebook, about your rights in this regard and about the settings options for protecting your privacy: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/
In addition, external tools are available on the market to block Facebook social plug-ins with add-ons for all major browsers http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/
An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
10. use of Xing components
We, the controllers, use the components of XING.com network. These components are a service of XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Xing is a social network that enables users to connect to existing, as well as business-to-business contacts via the Internet. Every user can create their own personal profile at Xing. Companies can also create company profiles on Xing and / or post and publish vacancies and / or applications. Each time you visit our homepage, which has such a Xing component, this Xing component causes your browser to download an equivalent representation of the XING component. In doing so, Xing gains knowledge of which of our subpages was the affected person. If the person concerned is also logged in to Xing when visiting our homepage, Xing gains knowledge of which (sub) page of our homepage was visited. The Xing component collects this information and assigns it to the user account of the data subject and at the same time stores this personal data.
11. use of the LinkedIn Share button
Please note that when visiting our homepage, the LinkedIn component establishes a connection between your respective Internet browser and the LinkedIn server. LinkedIn is informed that our homepage has been visited with your IP address. If you click the "Recommend button" of LinkedIn and at the same time you are logged into your account at LinkedIn, you have the possibility to link a content from our homepage on your profile page at LinkedIn profile. In doing so, you allow LinkedIn to associate your visit to our homepage with you or your user account. We have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and their use by LinkedIn.
For more details on collecting the data and your legal options, as well as setting options, please visit LinkedIn. These are available at http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv
12. google analytics
We, the controller, use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics makes it possible for you to analyze the use of this website by means of the use of text files stored on your computer, so-called "cookies". The information generated in this way is usually transmitted to a server operated by Google in the USA and stored there.
However, this website uses the IP Mask method, which causes your IP address to be truncated and thus anonymised by Google within member states of the EU or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to the transfer to the USA. A reduction of the IP only in the US takes place only in exceptional cases. Google uses this information to evaluate the use of the homepage on behalf of the operator, to create reports on the home page activities and to provide other related to the use of the website service to the website operator.
The storage of cookies can be prevented by setting your browser accordingly. However, in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this homepage to the full extent. With the help of the browser plugin, you can also prevent Google from collecting and processing the data collected by the cookie. In addition, you may prevent Google from collecting the data related to your use of the homepage and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
13. legal basis of data processing
The legal basis for data processing for us is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, if we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing for a particular processing purpose. In the case of data processing for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Abs.1 lit. b DS-GVO. This applies equally to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures, such as requests for our products or services. If we are subject to a legal obligation according to which we have to process personal data (for example tax obligations), the legal basis of the data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. c DS-GVO. In certain situations, data processing may be necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, for example if injuries are sustained while visiting our company. In this case we would need to communicate the name, age, health insurance or other vital information to a doctor, hospital or other third party. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. d DS-GVO. In addition, data processing can be referred to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DS-GVO are based if none of the aforementioned legal bases is relevant and the data processing is necessary for the protection of legitimate interests of us or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not prevail. For data processing based on Article 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DS-GVO is our legitimate interest in the conduct and conduct of our business for the benefit of all of our employees and our shareholders.
14. duration of storage
The duration of the storage of personal data is largely determined by the legally prescribed retention periods. After expiry of the respective deadline, the corresponding personal data will be routinely deleted if and insofar as they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract or the initiation of the contract.
15. provision of personal data
We hereby inform you that there are some legal regulations that require the provision of personal data (for example, tax law) or that such a duty to provide may also arise from contractual provisions. It may happen that for a contract to be concluded, the data subject must provide us with personal data that we must process in the course, as described, for example. is required for contracts. If there is no provision of personal data in these cases, we could not conclude the contract with the data subject. Before providing the personal data to the person concerned, the latter must contact us, who will inform the person concerned on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of the personal data is required by law or contract or if it is necessary to conclude the contract Provide data and the consequences of not providing personal data.
16. automated decision/ profiling
We refrain from automated decision or profiling.
17. contradiction advertising mails
It is hereby expressly opposed to the use of the contact details given in the imprint and on the homepage for the transmission of unsolicited advertising and information materials. For each case of unlawful unsolicited sending of advertising and the like, for example by spam e-mails, legal action remains reserved.