Suitable for the connection of
2 Temperature Detectors and 2 UV-Flame Detectors
- Monitoring and alerting of the power supply
- Monitoring and alerting of UV flame detectors FL/SS 7510/35 MIL
- Monitoring and alerting of Heat Detectors KPS 79
- Evaluation of UV flame detectors and temperature detectors
- Local manual and automatic release of the fire extinguishing system
- Failure and release indication of the fire extinguishing system
- Collective alarms of BMZ, UV-Flame Detectors- and Temperature Detectors
- Main power supply failure
- Fire extinguishing initiated and released
- Fire extinguishing valve opened / closed
Description The UV-Flame Detector reacts only upon the short wave part of the UV range (UV C 200 nm to 280 nm, where by the highest sensibility is between 210 +/ 10 nm) of an optical radiation of an open flame. Thus, an influence generally caused by embers and bulbs and at respective sensibility adjustment against solar radiation, special fluorescent lamps and discharge sparks will be avoided.
Marine detector for small areas with pollution monitoring.
Suitable for operation at the Evaluation Card AWK 880.
Description The feeler of the detector is filled with a liquid which will expand when heated. This expansion will be led through the flexible capillary tube to the diaphragm pressure switch which is installed within the controller unit. The diaphragm pressure switch is set by an adjustable pressure spring (setting of the temperature alarm switch point).
If the feeler temperature reaches the set point the expanded liquid operates the diaphragm pressure switch and the signal contact is actuated.